Digital Marketing Professional
WSI Strategic Communications
September 2010 – Present
I am an owner operator of WSI Strategic Communications, a digital marketing firm in Las Vegas, NV. My company offers businesses affordable Internet solutions to build targeted traffic, converting that traffic to clients.
- Web Development & Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Consulting
- Internet Marketing
- Internet Business Consulting
- Database Integration
- Email Marketing
Graphics and Multi-Media Lead
Air National Guard, Office of the Director
2007 – September 2010 (3 years)
Assist in the formulation, integration and standardization of the Air National Guard (ANG) strategic message. Responsible for managing the Air National Guard’s public webpage by publishing news stories sent from the Air Wings Public Affairs specialist. Managed the Air National Guard internal portal page publishing biographies, statistics, newsletters and factsheets. Assist the National Guard Bureau’s Air National Guard wings in maintaining up to date content and consistent structure in the subordinate web pages. Established and maintain the Directors Action Group’s internal MS SharePoint site. Oversee the development of briefings and correspondence in support of the Director, Air National Guard and ANG senior leaders.
Consistently takes initiative and seeks new or additional responsibilities and challenges.
Combat Camera Chief
HQMC COMCAM USMC
2006 – 2007
Supervised and maintained the Information Technology System (Mac/Apple computers) and HP, Canon, Xerox Printers.
- Controlled an inventory of $1M+ in camera and computer equipment for the USMC Headquarters
- Excellent oral and written communications skill with Leaders and Subordinates
Digital Photography Instructor
Defense Information School
2003 – 2006
Taught 1,300 students on basic still photography in accordance with DINFOS Training Program of Instruction guidelines. Edited, revised, and rewrote course lesson plans and PowerPoint presentations. Cultivated environments conducive to learning and encouraged student participation. Verified student work was completed within professional/ethical standards. Administered and scored tests. Initiated and maintained working relationships with individuals in graphic design, publishing, printing, and print media.
- Consistently received the highest possible ratings on end-of-course surveys, with students commending ability to effectively present curriculum.
- Instructed hundreds of Marines on accessing and uploading photos/stories to the Department of Defense intranet.
Combat Photography Supervisor
Marine Forces Pacific
2002 – 2003
Personally managed the photo and graphics staff by assigning jobs to specific photographers and communicated directly with our supply vendors to ensure that the photo staff was properly supplied with camera gear and was up to date with the newest computer applications.
- Consistently provided excellent customer service, planned accordingly for all photo shoots and studio appointments.
- Ensured that information and knowledge was transferred to the Marines in my charge
3rd Marine Division
2000 – 2002
Photographed all major military events and training on the Island of Okinawa, capturing events such as, field training exercises, retirement and promotion ceremonies * Developed and provided Posters, Brochures, Presentations, and Graphic CDs of products to customers